Friday, January 19, 2007

Image Update

The following packages have been added to my Image Definition:

winbind msttcorefonts sun-java5-jre sun-java5-bin sun-java5-plugin gstreamer0.10-pitfdll gstreamer0.10-ffmpeg gstreamer0.10-plugins-bad gstreamer0.10-plugins-bad-multiverse gstreamer0.10-plugins-ugly gstreamer0.10-plugins-ugly-multiverse

This will fix the WINS resolution not working, add the Microsoft TrueType Fonts people are used to using, add Java support, and provide CODECs for most RestrictedFormats (though not for Windows Media formats, as I understand that would be ilegal in the States)

Until I get iTALC running, though, none of the original four classrooms want anything to do with the new image. And until I get SystemImager running, I can't just push out these updates in any simple manner.

powered by performancing firefox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home