Thursday, September 27, 2007

Take me out to the LinuxFest! (OLFU Eve)

We just arrived, the ride went smoothly, though I decided to take a scenic route part of the way in defiance of Google.

We walked around and situated ourselves. I saw the room where the scheduled event for tonight (7-10 tonight, we got here at 10:30) had taken place, and there was lots of pizza out and about the big room, but when I peeked my head in I recognized Beth Lynn in a small group of four people talking intensely and the rest of the room was deserted; I figured it'd probably be best NOT to bother our event organizers, so I didn't.

Got back to my room and went to plug in my laptop to write a little bit only to find that *gasp* I didn't bring my laptop's power supply (idiot!).

I'll either need to use my fiancée's laptop for class tomorrow, or maybe someone there will have an HP/Compaq laptop power supply that I can mooch off of for the duration.

Whoops!

It's sleep time...

Powered by ScribeFire.

1 Comments:

Blogger nightman said...

Hi I've just wanted to let You know about new Ubuntu promotional website http://www.ubuntustory.com .

Some time ago I've got an idea to add my small brick to Ubuntu wall doing what I can do best - by designing. I've prepared with my friend a website where people can read about Ubuntu and share their stories how they are using it.

It would be perfect if You could mention about it on Your blog and of course share Your story by telling why are You using Ubuntu.

Best regards!

5:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home