Friday, February 16, 2007

Compilation Successes!

So, yesterday I was finally able to succesfully compile both SystemImager and iTALC.

Here's a snapshot of iTALC, from iTALC:



SystemImager is all command-line stuff, so it's not all too exciting visually...

Now I need to write these into my Image Definition, and see what I can do about replacing our use of Norton Ghost with SystemImager.

Apparently it took me this long to compile SystemImager because the last time I gave it a go, I made a typo! Oh well. You live, you learn.

HOWTOs forthcoming.

powered by performancing firefox


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home