Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Moving Week!

So, this past Friday was my last day of work at Bloomington High School North, and I have a week to pack and get moved up North to Fort Wayne, Indiana, where I will begin my new job at Canterbury School May 1st.

It's going to be a hectic week...

You can find the final state of my Image Definition for North (version one point oh) at http://www.north.mccsc.edu/indianaaccess/imagedefinition.html. This describes each and every thing I did to get an image put together for our classrooms from a standard Ubuntu 6.10 Edgy Eft install.

Unfortunately, for some reason (and I don't know if it may be because I installed a few things from source), they don't upgrade smoothly to Feisty Fawn. However, I'll be working with Ubuntu in a very similar environment here at Canterbury, so I'll likely adapt the Image Definition for Feisty.

One of these days, I'll need to figure out how to package things...

I'll no longer be available at sruiz <at> mccsc <dot> edu, so if you want to get a hold of me use my personal e-mail simon.a.ruiz <at> gmail <dot> com.

Powered by ScribeFire.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello:
You are invited to watch the Ubuntu Tribe movie trailer.
Thank you and nice to meet you!
htp://www.ubuntutribe.com

8:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home