Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Indiana Ubuntu Local Community Team - IU LinuxFest

I've totally not mentioned the Indiana Ubuntu Local Community Team on here yet, have I??? Well shame on me!

I've put together, with people from around the state, an Indiana Ubuntu Local Community Team, so if you're in Indiana and use or are interested in using Ubuntu, come check us out! There are plenty of ways of getting a hold of us; we've got a mailing list, an IRC channel, a forum, etc. and we're here to help you.

Incidentally we'll be manning a booth at this year's IU LinuxFest later today, (Eep!). I'll also be giving a presentation at the LinuxFest about the work I've been doing with Linux at North.

I should probably finish up my notes for the presentation and get to bed, huh?

Powered by ScribeFire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home